PMJ Renovations LLC was founded in 2008 and is a local, family owned and operated business serving the Front Range of Colorado. Owner and Operator, James Peak has been working in the Home Construction industry for more than 30 years. His knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the industry provides his customers with the peace of mind for a job well done. With vast trade experience from many large home improvement companies in Denver, James has learned how to provide personalized customer service with honesty, integrity, and unmatched craftsmanship — attributes which are often lacking in this industry.
He has developed an extremely skilled team of craftsmen who have more than 80 years of experience, and all of whom share the same values of quality, honesty, and personal customer service.
Our goal at PMJ Renovations is to deliver top-notch work, using high-quality products, and doing so at competitive rates that are often less than most of the major renovation companies in the area.
Why Choose PMJ?
- We are a local, family owned business who cares about Colorado and our neighbors here.
- We make our customers feel part of a family
- You will be directly in contact and involvement with our owner, James Peak during your project. He goes out to every job.
- High quality craftsmanship and products are a must with us. We refuse to sell cheap products (tub liners, etc.). As our owner James Peak says, we won’t install anything he wouldn’t want in his own home.
- We deliver high-quality work and high-quality products at very competitive prices.
- While we are renovating your kitchen/bath, our craftsmen treat your home as it is our own — with care and respect.
- We strive to complete your project in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- We’re the best at what we do!